Prof. dr hab. Mariola Staniak
tel. +48 81 4786 795
mobile: +48 601 360 265
tel. +48 81 4786 790
Department’s Research Profile:
- Studies on the productivity of major forage crop species used for the production of protein and energy feed;
- Assessment of the nutritional value of feed components;
- The development and improvement of agri-technology of major domestic legume species and their mixtures with cereals and soya;
- Development and improvement of agrotechnology for maize and sorghum in different cultivation systems, using preservation systems;
- Improvement of the technology for the production of feeds from grasses and their mixtures with small-seeded legume plants;
- Assessment of the physiological state of fodder plants depending on stress factors (abiotic stress) and agrotechnical treatments applied;
- Searching for possibilities of increasing the effectiveness of biological binding of nitrogen by legume plants;
- Development and improvement of agrotechnology of intensive and local forage crop species and varieties under conditions of organic farming;
- Research on the efficiency of the use of fodder area depending on the size of the cow herd and the natural, organisational, and economic conditions.
- Advisory service on the cultivation technology of the most important fodder plant species depending on the use direction.
- Expertise and evaluation of pesticides applied in the cultivation of fodder crops.
- Training on organic and integrated fodder crop technology and production of bulky and concentrated fodder.
- CIRAS-2 Portable Photosynthesis System; a portable, fully integrated system for measuring the intensity of plant gas exchange processes (photosynthesis, transpiration, stomatal conductivity) and soil respiration.
- LAI-2000 Plant Canopy Analyzer LI-COR, an apparatus for measuring the degree of soil surface coverage by leaves.
- LI-3000A Portable Area Meter LI-COR, an apparatus for measuring the plant leaf surface.
- Chlorophyll fluorimeter Pocket PEA Hansatech; fluorescence tester for chlorophyll.
- SPAD-502 Soil Plant Analysis Development MINOLTA; an apparatus for measuring the relative chlorophyll content in leaves.
|Antoniak Monika||+48 81 4786 793|
|Bojarszczuk Jolanta||+48 81 4786 796|
|Czopek Katarzyna||+48 81 4786 798|
|Gaweł Eliza||+48 81 4786 794|
|Kaźmierczak Jolanta||+48 81 4786 790|
|Kopacz Waldemar||+48 81 4786 797|
|Księżak Jerzy||+48 81 4786 791|
|Pękala Sławomir||+48 81 4786 797|
|Podleśny Janusz||+48 81 4786 792|
|Smytkiewicz Karolina||+48 81 4786 793|
|Staniak Mariola||+48 81 4786 795|
|Stępień-Warda Anna||+48 81 4786 798|