Scope of activites:
- structure elucidation of active plant metabolites, their biological activity, occurence and possibilities of practical utilization,
- the impact of environmental, agrotechnical, and genetic factors on the quality and quantity composition of substances influencing a plant’s nutritional value,
- research on plant-derived waste, applications in animal nutrition and food supplements,
- influence of biotic and abiotic factors on the chemical composition of plants,
- biosynthesis of natural products under in vitro conditions,
- Improvement and development of the methods to determine the content of some plant nutrients.