Range of activities:
The Institute’s archives operate under its own regulations. The main task of the archive is to conduct archival and informational activities and moreover:
- Administers the Institute’s growing archive resources;
- Accepts and preserves documentation and in particular:
- verifies the correctness of the organisational units’ documentation to pass through the Archive,
- takes over the documentation,
- stores and protects archives.
- Registers and elaborates the possessed archive materials;
- Prepares recording aids (registers, catalogue lists, etc.) for the collected archival resources.
|Kosidło Maria||+48 81 4786 972|
|Maziarz Małgorzata||+48 81 4786 972|