Project GREENLAND – KBBE.2010.3.5-01 „Sustainable management and gentle remediation of trace element contaminated land” more…
PROFICIENCY (FP7-REGPOT-2009-1-245751Strengthen IUNG’s proficiency on „Managing the Production of Food and Feedstuff, their
Safety and Quality under Global Climate Change” more..
LEGUMES-FUTURES 2010–2014LEGUMES-FUTURES 2010–2014
Legume-supported cropping systems for Europe more…
EU – European Regional Development Fund Central Europe programme (2008–2012)
- Urban Soil Management Strategy (1CE064P3)
EEA Financial Mechanism
- Modelling of energetic biomass use (EOG/PL0073)
Research and adaptive programmes COST Actions:
- Phytotechnologies to promote sustainable land use management and improve food safety – COST Action 859.
- Impacts of climate change and variability on European agriculture – COST Action 734.
- Mitigation options for nutrient reduction in surface water and groundwater – COST Action 869.
Sixth EU Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (2002–2006)
- Horizontal standards on organic micro-pollutants for implementation of EU directives on sludge, soil and treated bio-wastes – HORIZONTAL – ORG (SSP1-CT-2003-502411).
- Sustainability Impact Assessment: Tools for Environmental, Social and Economic Effects of Multifunctional Land Use in European regions – SENSOR (003874 GOCE).
- Evaluating of physiological and environmental consequences of using organic wastes after technological processing in diets for livestock and human – SAFEWASTES (FOOD-CT-2005-513949).
- Dynamic land use change modelling for CAP impact assessment on the rural landscape – LUMOCAP (SSPE-CT-2005-006556).
- Ready-to-eat food for breakfast and sport activity with a high content of nutraceutics preventing disease and promoting public health – NUTRA-SNACKS (023044 FOOD).
- Healthy Feed for Safety – Dissemination of research results of EC funded research on feed quality – FEED-SEG (043077 FOOD).