dr hab. Alicja Sułek
tel. 81 4786 819
mobile: 516 203 552,
tel. 81 4786 810
Department’s Research Profile:
1. Studies on the productivity of major forage crop species used for the production of protein and energy feed;
2. assessment of the nutritional value of feed components;
3. the development and improvement of agri-technology of major domestic legume species and their mixtures with cereals and soya;
4. development and improvement of agrotechnology for maize and sorghum in different cultivation systems, using preservation systems;
5. improvement of the technology for the production of roughage from grasses and their mixtures with small-seeded legume plants;
6. assessment of the physiological state of forage plants depending on stress factors (abiotic stress) and agrotechnical treatments applied;
7) searching for possibilities of increasing the effectiveness of biological fixing of nitrogen by legume plants;
8) development and improvement of agrotechnology of intensive and local forage crop species and cultivars under conditions of organic farming;
9) research on the efficiency of the use of fodder area depending on the size of the cow herd and the natural, organisational, and economic conditions.
- Accreditation for conducting research in the field of application of: herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, retardants, seed dressings.
- Grain quality assessment: hectoliter weight, 1000 kernel weight, flour extraction rates, moisture, gluten quality and quantity, sedimentation value, falling number, quality and quantity of mycotoxins in cereal grains.
- Farinographical evaluation of flour: water absorption, dough development time, dough constancy time, quality number.
- Student internships and scientific internships.
- Hydro (N-tester).
- LAI 2000 Plant Canopy Analyzer.
- Equipment for determination of technological cereal value parameters: Fartorius MA 35, Glutomatic, Falling number 1500, Farinograph – Brabender, Veratox microplate reader for quantitative and qualitative determination of mycotoxins on the basis of ELISA tests.
- Laboratory mill: Perten 3010, Sedimat Junior.
Staff: Landline phone:
Aleksandrowicz Edyta 81 4786 816
Grabiński Jerzy 81 4786 811
Jaśkiewicz Bogusława 81 4786 813
Kozak Jadwiga 81 4786 810
Leszczyńska Danuta 81 4786 815
Maj Marlena 81 4786 812, 826
Nieróbca Piotr 81 4786 825
Pisula Karol 81 4786 812
Podolska Grażyna 81 4786 817
Podolska Monika 81 4786 812
Próchniak Tomasz 81 4786 812
Różewicz Marcin 81 4786 818
Sułek Alicja 81 4786 819
Szczęch Monika 81 4786 812, 826
Wyzińska Marta 81 4786 814